jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Snot for Sale on Ebay. YUK!

1. Eric Graudins profile image60
    Eric Graudinsposted 7 years ago

Scarlett Johansson blew her nose on Jay Leno's Tonight show.

She's selling the tissue full of snot on EBay to raise funds for a charity that helps to feed the less fortunate.

Search for TISSUE-FROM-SCARLETT-JOHANSSON if you want to see the listing, which is up to over $2,000
    (URL is mega long so I didn't post it)
    Yes, it's certainly a way to get publicity. Even I'm writing about it!

Anyone else think this is really "OFF"?
    Or am I just being an grumbly old fart?

P.S. If you're the high bidder, you won't even have to pay for postage.

Eric G.

1. compu-smart profile image80
      compu-smartposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I have many moments of being a grumbly old fart too?

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

LOL I have enough of my own currently. Anybody wants some? Free shipping! lol

3. rockinjoe profile image87
    rockinjoeposted 7 years ago

Eric. I had hoped you were kidding, but here it is. All I can say is, if you buy it, it's your chance to go green.

http://cgi.ebay.com/OWN-TISSUE-FROM-SCA … dZViewItem

Someone please let me know when they're auctioning Pamela Anderson's bathwater.

4. Eric Graudins profile image60

@Misha - we didn't need to know that!

@ rockinjoe:

Bathwater might be a bit difficult, but if you do some bin diving you should be able to come up with maybe a cottonbud with earwax or something LOL

I went and read the comments on the Ebay sale.
    The person replying has very high customer service skills in answering them so professionally.

(I loved the one asking if a DNA certificate would be provided. )

Eric G.

1. rockinjoe profile image87
      rockinjoeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

No bin diving for me....restraining order and all hmm

5. Milla Mahno profile image58
    Milla Mahnoposted 7 years ago

yuck yikes

No Eric, I think you are just fine, people seem to get crazy sometimes...

6. Eric Graudins profile image60

From the EBay listing:
    Q:      Hi, I am what you may consider a celebrity tissue enthusiast. Can you please give me more info on the paper itself, before I bid? For instance: brand, color, how many ply, scented or non, did it originate from the studio or from Scarlett's purse. Thanks Mike Vancouver Canada     Dec-19-08
    A:      Hello. The tissue is Kleenex brand facial tissue, 2 ply. It is tissue that originated from the Tonight Show with Jay Leno studio from a plain Kleenex rectangular box that is kept behind Jay's desk on stage. Hope that helps, tissue enthusiast.

ROFLMAO. Twice.
    Wonder if the person who wrote that question was Shadesbreath?

7. ajcor profile image60
    ajcorposted 7 years ago

so totally vile: What - as my dear, now dead grandmother  used to say - is the world coming to? (I know we have to move with times but this would really finish her if........so to speak) I cannot believe that a) this fiflthy unhygienic object is for sale and b) that someone - who wants to get an accurate history of said filthy object;plus know its' provenance - wants to buy it!......hurl hurl