Articles... perhaps a book later on... possible or not?

1. allsynergy profile image61
    allsynergyposted 4 years ago

I want to start posting articles. Later on (about a year later or so) I want to write a book (ebook) and use articles I have wrote.... is that possible on HubPages or not? Just read from squidoo (or whatever it is named) that in there it was not possible. Can't really understand why. It could be done but then had to remove articles from there.

My articles are about "how to help others"... people/animals/etc. and many articles dealing with personal development.

Just thinking .... is it possible to write my articles here or should I post them only to some other site (wordpress)...?
    I could of course first post articles here... then when publishing an ebook remove all articles from hubpages.... just seems kind of awkward....

Any ideas???? How strict are you on HubPages?
    I kind of like hubpages... though squidoo has those points-earning-things .. which are nice.

Just thougt I would write help-others/personal development articles here and poetry to squidoo... but not sure with all the rules....  hard to figure these out.

2. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 4 years ago

Write your e-book first and use your account to promote your brand and drive your sales traffic....

Or wait.... and watch.... as 10000000000000 other e-books are written (not wrote) on subjects that you probably could have written about... if you hadn't waited!  big_smile

Life is up to you.... but leave your original content on original content sites and use that relationship to grow your goals!

As far as advice is concerned... it depends on very important factors... like:

How long is a piece of string in your part of the world?

smile  Welcome to here..... Good Luck...

1. allsynergy profile image61
      allsynergyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks big_smile