jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Thank You

1. peeling profile image59
    peelingposted 7 years ago

I got my first payment ever from Google a few days back, and I don't use adsense anywhere (never have) except on Hubpages. And it was even more sweet because I wasn't really  expecting it. Doesn't matter that its a small amount ($104), or the fact that it took 2 years. Its kinda like finding money on the road. Feels real good.

Thank you, to all of you, because a lot of the visits to my hubs are from Hubpages.

Thank you, to Jason, for introducing me to this site, and thank you to Paul, for starting and running such a fine site.

I haven't really been a part of this community, but I feel its time I started giving back a little. I'm not so good with people and chit-chat, but I'll try to be more involved, and share what I know with anyone who needs it.

Merry Christmas.

1. seohowto profile image59
      seohowtoposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Good jub! Congrats to you with your first paycheck! Keep going!

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

Hey, congratulations!

Welcome to the community, and Merry Christmas to you, too smile

3. guidebaba profile image61
    guidebabaposted 7 years ago

You can go a long way my friend. How about spending some of the money on Beer.

Cheers !!!

4. jyuva profile image39
    jyuvaposted 7 years ago

congratulations! big_smile

5. AEvans profile image72
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

Peelings, That is wonderful and Congratulations!!! Good For you !!!smile

6. ajcor profile image61
    ajcorposted 7 years ago

Well done and particularly at such a great time of the year .....cheers

7. Marisa Wright profile image91
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

Well done!  Now you've got the first payout, the second one will come quicker.  I just earned my second one last month.  Good feeling, isn't it!