jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Please Manually Associate My Adsense Account

1. Wikipages profile image61
    Wikipagesposted 4 years ago

Please manually associate my adsense account. I have granted access and entered all details but still getting "working" notification for eternity. The page is not even refreshing. If I manually refresh the page, all the entered data is getting deleted.

Please don't tell me I need to wait and it will be automatically approved/associated. I am not even getting any sort of pending notification. It' definitely a bug. Can anyone please look into the matter?

1. galleryofgrace profile image81
      galleryofgraceposted 4 years ago in reply to this

First you must have 10-15 hubs before your adsense will be associated and secondly I believe it is illegal for you to use the name "wikipages" unless you own the word  "wiki". Looks like you're heading in the wrong direction.
      Please study all the material in the learning center.

1. IzzyM profile image84
        IzzyMposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I read it as he already has an adsense account, and can't associate it with Hubpages. All he should have to do is enter his Adsense email and details and the approval is automatic.

The username is a bit iffy, all the same.

2. Wikipages profile image61
    Wikipagesposted 4 years ago

Yes I have an existing adsense account in good standing. As far as the username is concerned, use of the term "Wiki" in a site name is not trademarked it seems - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiki.

However, if the username is a problem, am willing to create a new account.

Am apprehensive about creating 10-15 hubs before integrating adsense. If in the end things go wrong and am not able to integrate it, the work will go to waste. Which will be a shame actually, since I like this site and looking forward to writing some hubs here.  I wrote to support 4 - 5 hrs ago and haven't received a reply yet, probably because it's weekend.

1. IzzyM profile image84
      IzzyMposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Your username is fine, I expect smile

I'm sure whatever is wrong with linking your account is fixable, and you are right, HP staff do take the weekend off so it will likely be early in the week before someone gets back to you.

I'd carry on publishing anyway, as it is sure to be sorted quite soon.

3. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

If you already have an account you just need to add it to your profile.  If this is not working I would suggest emailing hubstaff directly.