jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

I lost my other account ?? How can i get back ?

1. custom-stickers profile image59
    custom-stickersposted 4 years ago

Hello Hubpages,
    I have another HubPages account which is banned and also banned the site which I was using in the articles. This account is banned by mistake I was not reached at the warning mail because mail I received in the Spam box which I never checks. I bear the banned account but not the site which I am not capable to use in another hub with new account ??? Why ?? I need to resolve this problem? Please help Hubpages

1. tussin profile image59
      tussinposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Your account was most likely banned for having too many articles written in poor English.  Your post above is quite confusing.   What does "I bear the banned account but not the site which I am not capable to use in another hub with new account"  even mean?  You sound like a sentient article spinner.

2. custom-stickers profile image59
    custom-stickersposted 4 years ago

I was using this "www.printingray.com" site link in most of the article. while I make a new Hubpages account and try to add this link Hubpages refuse this link because of Blacklist ??? Got it ??

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Your most recent hub will probably be unpublished too, you have 5 links to one site. You are only supposed to have 2 links to a single site.

2. Dale Hyde profile image87
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Have you explored The Learning Center topics? The Learning Center will guide you best I would think. You can find it if you float your mouse over your name up there at the top.

The MOST links one can have to one domain or specific URL is two.  There are no exceptions that I know of.  I could not even get exceptions when I was doing updates that centered around government sites such as NOAA as I tried to provide specific data from that site and the link to the image counted as a link to the same domain....I gave up and simply do a screenshot of the information, then upload it showing the source as NOAA but no link.

working