Need some hub advice

1. Icematikx profile image59
    Icematikxposted 4 years ago

Hey Guys,

I have just started creating hubs and would love some help and advice. I want to make this a passion as I love writing and would love to know how to drive more traffic to my hubs and get more user feedback etc!

Thanks guys smile

1. securityproducts3 profile image61
      securityproducts3posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to Hubpages! I am no expert at Hubpages, but I can offer you what I have experienced so far writing Hubs. One of the most important things right of the bat is to choose titles that are intriguing and that people are likely to search in Google. This will help you gain a following by getting people to your hubs through different search engines. Some other advice is to become active on Hubpages, whether it be from writing questions/answers, commenting on forums, or just writing lots of Hubs. When you contribute to the Hubber community, you are rewarded through your Hubberscore. Once this score is above 75, your links become do-follow (This means they pass link juice that is valuable to search engines.)  Finally, I would just like to say that if you love writing like you say, then people will naturally be attracted to what you have to write, and you will become a successful Hubber. Hoped this helped, I'm excited to read what you have to write about!

2. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

Welcome to HubPages smile I would further add, use the Search bar to find Hubs and other forums that will answer your questions about 'generating traffic'. There is a treasure of information wink