Copied hubs reports

1. LeanMan profile image81
    LeanManposted 4 years ago

Within our stats we have a red c in a circle to highlight a copied hub plus a "copied hubs" section.

I have three "persistent" offenders that have not yet removed my copied work and if I go to those hubs they also have "this work may be copied etc" at the top and if I click I am told what the sites are. They also are listed when I click the "copied hubs" menu.

Several other hubs have the red c but do not appear in my "copied hubs" report..

Some have the "this work may be copied etc." message at the top but no data if you click..

Others do not have any message at the top, do not appear in the copied menu but have the red c..

If I search manually some are copied and some are not! but they all have the red c - but no information in the "copied hubs" menu..

I hope that made sense!

1. rmr profile image89
      rmrposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If you look at your copied hubs report under "Last Checked", what does it say. I have a few still in my report that I had removed months ago, but but HP hasn't checked them since December 19, so they're still shown as copied.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image76
      Matthew Meyerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I think I see what you are talking about.
      I reran the dupe checked on some of them, so there are a few Hubs now that will not show the warning in while editing that did before.

I'm going to look at this in more detail later and see if I can find out info to send to our engineers so they can fix any potential problems.

Perhaps we just need to add a mechanism to allow users to recheck for dupes?  Would that be useful?