jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

New to HubPages; wanted to say hello!

1. Nalini Marquez profile image94
    Nalini Marquezposted 4 years ago

Hi,

I'm new to HubPages and I wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I've only been on for a little bit but I really like what I have seen and come across. I am very excited because I've been looking for something like this and I think I have found my canvas! It is such a neat community and the platform is great.

I have a few hubs and I probably won't be able to make another one until things settle down a bit, but I plan to be an active member of the community.

I look forward to meeting you, learning, discussing, and reading great things!

Nalini

1. MomsTreasureChest profile image71
      MomsTreasureChestposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to HubPages! Its a great supportive community with lots to learn and explore. Good luck!

Nalini Marquezposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you! I am really enjoying the learning and exploring part! :-)

2. uNicQue profile image92
    uNicQueposted 4 years ago

Hi Nalini! I'm fairly new to Hubpages as well. I joined 8 weeks ago in hopes of earning a little bit of money, but I've since realized that I simply love participating in everything Hubpages has to offer. It's easy to get hooked! I just wanted to say welcome, and I'll be sure to check out some of your hubs! smile

Hi uNicQue! I was thinking of starting a blog but as I tried to get one started, I found it didn't offer the flexibility or versatility I was looking for with respect to writing. I came across HubPages and it offered what I was looking for and also the possibility of earning money--which is a plus. I also like what HubPages has to offer! It's what I wanted out of Facebook but can't get/doesn't work on Facebook so I think I was hooked before I came haha. :-)

Thank you for the welcome and I'm going to check out some of your hubs too! :-)

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

Welcome to HubPages smile they do have a cute name don't they? lol but over all, one can make great friends and we have a fantastic team in the background tending to the cogs and gears wink

Thank you for the welcome! Yes, it is a cute name haha. ;-) I am glad to hear that one can make great friends and that there is a fantastic team working to keep the cogs and gears going! Those are things that will make it all the better :-).

working