jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

Stats page

1. Terri Meredith profile image91
    Terri Meredithposted 4 years ago

Has anyone noticed a change in their statistics page?  I check mine each morning and today it seems I've lost about 18,000 views from yesterday!  In fact, one of my hubs received a comment from an outside commenter, yet the hub shows a big fat zero next to traffic for the last 24 hours.

Is this just another result of the bug that ails Hubpages?

1. AlexK2009 profile image88
      AlexK2009posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Today It looks like Hub Pages is not updating stats or earnings. Also there are no questions on the stats page and  the message that says "earnings are pending" is not showing.   

So I have the same problem but no way to report it.

I also get the impression that  HubPages is getting a bit more creaky and maybe needs to buy a few more servers as well as rewriting some code.

Terri Meredithposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It looks like my stats are back to normal now.  But I can't help wondering what in heck is going on...the stats being messed up, the share buttons not showing or working, and the Amazon products not showing up at all.  This is starting to get old.

2. sjwigglywoo profile image81
    sjwigglywooposted 4 years ago

Mine have not updated either today probably yet another bug of some sort. This is yet another regular occurrence that ails us!

3. peeples profile image89
    peeplesposted 4 years ago

My stats have not been updated in 7 hours! I've never seen that part of hubpages stop for that long. I can't do suggest link, Amazon not working, earnings not updated, seems to be one thing after another lately!

4. Aficionada profile image94
    Aficionadaposted 4 years ago

Seven hours for me too. Are different servers updating differently?

Terri Meredithposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I couldn't tell ya...not very educated in how these things work.  hmm
      But I also haven't been able to use the linking tool for months now.  This stuff is really starting to irritate me.  mad

5. Real Guider profile image61
    Real Guiderposted 4 years ago

I have same problem. Stats not updated for the last 7 hours or so. I think we had similar problem two weeks back.

1. davenmidtown profile image87
      davenmidtownposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It seems like the paint is peeling, the plumbing is termpermental, the roof sags a bit, there is a leak in the kitchen, A few windows are broken or missing... but damn it all if the ads to not work perfectly...

6. profile image0
    Arlene V. Pomaposted 4 years ago

Ignorance is bliss.  Therefore, I act like the retired person that I am.  (I don't give a rat's ass).

1. davenmidtown profile image87
      davenmidtownposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Arlene: do you have a rats ass to give?

working