jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Uploading Photos Problem

1. vwriter profile image84
    vwriterposted 4 years ago

I've been trying to upload a picture. It allows me to put in the url, but no picture appears after finished tag is seen.

1. moonlake profile image88
      moonlakeposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Rename the image. For instance if it's a long number like my camera puts on an a photo (100_6173) rename the image to a short name. This worked for me when I was trying to upload images.

2. Howard S. profile image85
    Howard S.posted 3 years ago

This has happened to me when the photo height is less than 150 pixels, e.g., for a separator bar. Enlarging it (in Microsoft Paint, etc.) and reimporting is the current solution.

I believe this is a bug. The limitation of 200 x 150 pixels is for slides to appear in a slideshow. It should not be applied to limit the uploading of smaller images that are not for slideshows. In fact, they appear to upload and be there, because the metadata is present, but the photo simply displays the small x in an empty frame.

3. ExpectGreatThings profile image90
    ExpectGreatThingsposted 3 years ago

I have also had this problem, but my photos are within the size limits. I usually fiddle around with closing out the window and trying it again or adding the same photo to the bottom of the blank photo to see if it will show up. Within a few tries, a photo always appears. I replied on this to see if others have a simpler way of addressing the problem smile