jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Have you ever cut a vacation short because of a dog??

1. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 4 years ago

We came back two days early because we missed our dogs so much. And because my knee was killing me, and hubby somehow injured his neck. Must have been all those sharks we pulled in!

1. 0
      chloelozanoposted 4 years ago in reply to this

This is actually why we aren't getting a dog right now even though we are animal lovers. No matter who we left the dog with when we went away we would be worried about him and it would make it tough to enjoy vacation. We are going to wait until the kids are older and we don't have the time/ability to go away as often as we do now.

2. Beth Godwin profile image85
    Beth Godwinposted 4 years ago

No, and I think you are CRAZY for doing so yourself! LOL  I did really miss Ally when we were in Jamaica for 12 days!

1. habee profile image92
      habeeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, once the kids are grown, I guess critters become our kids! lol

3. Greekgeek profile image98
    Greekgeekposted 4 years ago

I skipped going to Nevada to take photos of the once-in-lifetime annular eclipse through my telescope because my 16-year-old cat was a little bit sick, and I was afraid to leave her for two days.  (this even though my next door neighbor is a vet tech.)

I got partial eclipse photos instead, but that's an astronomical event I'll probably never be in the right spot for again, as a "ring effect" eclipse is even rarer than a total eclipse.