jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

No Hub of the Day?

1. Daughter Of Maat profile image98
    Daughter Of Maatposted 4 years ago

Anyone else not see a HOTD on their feed page? I just noticed the last HOTD was Cre8tor's hub on air conditioners. Really strange not seeing the HOTD on my feed....

1. Haunty profile image84
      Hauntyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I haven't seen Simone for some time. I hope all is well.

2. profile image0
      jenuboukaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I was just looking around the site for an answer; glad someone brought it up.  I was curious as well...

2. mary615 profile image92
    mary615posted 4 years ago

I'm curious, too.  I always look for the HOTD first thing.  I haven't seen one for the past three days, and not one today.   Maybe HP has stopped the HOTD.  I hope not; I will miss that feature.

3. Daughter Of Maat profile image98
    Daughter Of Maatposted 4 years ago

I know, I always looked forward to the HOTD. I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed. I thought there was something wrong with my browser lol

I wonder what's up...

4. profile image0
    Arlene V. Pomaposted 4 years ago

Would you believe I didn't notice???

Daughter Of Maatposted 4 years ago in reply to this

lol it's ok, I only noticed yesterday. I didn't notice it had been this way for three days! lol

1. profile image0
        Arlene V. Pomaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, Daughter of Maat!  I thought I was having just a another Senior Moment.  Been having plenty of those lately!  LOL!

lol I've been having quite a few absentminded moments myself lately, I think there's something in the air, or the water big_smile

5. DeborahNeyens profile image96
    DeborahNeyensposted 4 years ago

I just noticed today. I hope they didn't do away with the feature!

6. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image94
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 4 years ago

I'm glad to know it's not just me and my computer (after several weeks of computer glitches), or the Senior Moment Club!   None yesterday and none today.  Wonder what's up?  I agree, it would be sad to see the program disappear - I've met some great writers through seeing the HOTD!

I agree, plus what are they going to showcase on the homepage if they don't have HOTDs?

working