jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

unable to publish my hub due to delay in phone verification.

1. shivanchirakkal10 profile image60
    shivanchirakkal10posted 4 years ago

Few days ago I written in this forum about the difficulty of getting phone verification.The recent problem is as'there was an error when we tried to call you.Please try again later'.I tried..tried. I requested to give message.'we are sending message'.But I am not getting.message.Please help.

1. Dale Hyde profile image87
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Sometimes such text messages will not be delivered by your phone carrier. Have you contacted them to have your settings switched to allow "business" types of messages?

shivanchirakkal10posted 4 years ago in reply to this

dear Dale Hyde, thank you for your answer.As advised I will try to solve my problem.

2. libby1970 profile image83
    libby1970posted 4 years ago

I don't understand what your phone verification would have anything to do with publishing a hub? I never had to do such a thing to publish hubs! All I did was open an account and start publishing. I never had to use a phone to verify anything except on the payment end. I had to verify who I was but I had already published several hubs and that had no bearing on publishing more. It was only to be paid for them.

shivanchirakkal10posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you libby, Unfortunately till not solved the problem. From learning center I noted that phone verification is require.While trying to publish hub, one page will come where I have to fill hub details etc., then the next page for filling country code and phone number And suggest  whether it to be phone message/pone call. Message not delivered  so I requested to call. Yes I received call yesterday, but I am wrongly heard the code  number due to the pronouncing language problem. So when I type the code, it is rejected. We can try the same for two or three time.Then caution will get to try after 24 hours. If I get phone message I can over come the problem.Still I am trying hopefully.
      You written that you have no such verification.Actually while opening hp account I already given my phone verification.Why this again, I do not know.
      After solving this, sure I will inform you.
      Thanks and regards.