Seeking experienced mentor in writing

1. Rustedwho profile image60
    Rustedwhoposted 4 years ago

Hello hub world! I am currently seeking a mentor to assist me in my passion for writing. I have not been actively writing in years and upon finding this site, have found the passion again. Looking for experienced hubbers with the "know-how" and interest to instruct. The forums are nice, but personally I am seeking more of a one on one type of learning. I will gladly use more than one mentor, but not feeling confident this will land me even one. never know until you try I guess. Thanks everyone for checking me out!

P.S I currently have two articles nominated for the hubnugget award! ( Thank you staff for choosing my hubs! ) Please vote for me fellow hubbers!

2. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

Hi RustedWho smile welcome to HubPages. I would suggest you pull out a pen and paper and surf the site. Research is your friend wink visit as many Hubs, forums and other sites, as much as possible. Write down in 'point' form, answers to your questions. There is a lot of information and always best to do the 'work' yourself.  None of us became overnight sensations either.