jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

How do you manage to get more clicks to rank high in the earch engines

1. pariprashneno profile image59
    pariprashnenoposted 7 years ago

Getting more and more clicks help websites to rank high in the search engines. But how do you manage that specially hen your hubpage or website is a brand new one? Will free traffic exchange system works?

1. darkside profile image83
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Avoid any type of traffic exchange program. Because Google Adsense don't like it.

And it's not particularly about getting clicks which help a page rank high, it's back links.

pariprashnenoposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you darkside for your tips and it indeed helped me a lot. I thought it to be very important to generate clicks through free traffic exchange program and wasted a lot of time in it, I will not repeat it again.

2. 0
      terrygposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Actually getting more clicks will not help you rank high.

There are many reasons why this occurs. What does help a site rank is the quality of other sites linking to it. 1,000's of page rank 0 sites linking to your site are about equivalent to a few page rank 4 backlinks.

The way to find out about back links is to put your keyword into a search engine and find the url of the number 1 held position. Then using Yahoo site:url check how many links it has. Find out what pr is of each link and then set about doing the same but get more higher pr links. You will outrank that site.

Time consuming - yes - software available to do this - yes. Can be done manually using a Firefox extension for free - yes. Does it work - definitely. I do it all the time.

Other then that use other techniques that are tried and proven to rank well on the se's and in turn get good page rank. New websites can have high pr in a few days done correctly.

To prove my point you will see high search engine positions, positions 1 to 4 and 6 for the keyword term:- http://www.google.com.au/search?q=how+t … =firefox-a

I agree with DS that te's are not used if you have adsense on the page rotated. You will get your account banned - quick time!!

Just because you have a low page rank, does not mean, and will never mean, you will not get the top positions on a search engine, any search engine.

Such as this engine showing similar results: http://www.answers.com/main/ntquery?s=h … amp;gwp=13  positions 1,2,4,7,8, and 10.

In my view, actual proof cannot be disputed. The examples here are a simple hubpage thrown up on a whim to see if it can hold page 1 for several positions. I will use similar techniques to rank my other poor performing site.

For those interested this is the hub http://hubpages.com/hub/How-To-Join-Hubpages that I used. Sorry about the self promotion, but hey, links, links, links.

pariprashnenoposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you terryg for your reply with details. You have saved me from wasting my time and taking the unfair means to promote my way sites. Thank you once again.

1. 0
          terrygposted 7 years ago in reply to this

My pleasure.