jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Political Censorship on Hubpages.

1. 0
    rickyliceaposted 4 years ago

I haven't seen any communists, leftists, crazed conspiracy theorists, or just people who comment pure gibberish banned. Only those on the right of the political spectrum have been banned.

As far as I know undermyhat didn't say any racist comment about blacks, like they are inferior or they shouldn't be beaten on the streets.
    He just made the argument that blacks like Herman Cain make.

While I see many people make racists comments against whites, going so far as to blame all the world's ills on them, and they are never banned.

But what could one expect from company based in San Francisco.

Since I probably would have been eventually banned as well.

I bid you all farewell,

Hasta la vista, Hubbers.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You haven't been paying attention. People of all political stripes have been banned. Remember LoveMyChris? She is banned permanently.

See you around...or maybe not...

2. RednecksForObama profile image60
    RednecksForObamaposted 4 years ago

Excuse me, I just wandered in. I'm testing the waters. I am working for a good cause. I need to get the vote out to keep President Obama in office. Our president supports the rights of all Americans to speak their minds. He is a good example of how a president should carry his self. He and Michelle are not stingy with hugs, My kids love him and I promised them I would vote for him and do all I can to keep him in office.

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

If I'm going to write about gov't, it's going to criticize a policy and the office or dept. who make or come up with them lol attacking one or a group isn't constructive but does go to show the character of the one 'attacking'.