jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Avoid getting rejected by Adsense

1. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 7 years ago

Here's a message that someone posted at another forum I frequent...

Not sure if people using HubPages get preferential treatment, though with at least two recent threads where new users have mentioned being rejected maybe it's time to change the game plan.

I think the two most important points for new Hubbers will be:

*Your website must contain substantial, original content.

Original content is a good idea anyway. But also be aware of the word "substantial".

*Your site must have been active for at least 6 months before you apply for AdSense.

It would seem that new Adsense applicants will have to have an excellent track record before being accepted onto the programme.

2. mdvaldosta profile image58
    mdvaldostaposted 7 years ago

I think you'll have a much better chance of getting accepted if you apply with a blog or website that has been around for a while and has more than 1 page of content.

1. cmohan3 profile image59
      cmohan3posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hello friend
      Tell me about my self . I was confused to get approval through hubpages . PLease help and guide me step by step .
      i was joined 1 year back .

Advance thanks for reply

1. AEvans profile image73
        AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Darkside and Mdvaldosta already explained however if you joined a year ago, you should have taken the time to apply for your account, per Darkside you now have to wait 6 months accordingly and per Mdvaldosta he also offered advice on his thread, check out what they said and I hope that all works out in the end for you.smile

3. Lissie profile image86
    Lissieposted 7 years ago

I agree Darkside - that a lot of people at hubpages might as well wait 6 months before they apply - they aren't going to make any money for the first  6 months anyway.

BUT I have definitly heard of people get approved with blogs only a few week's old - they have invariably been self hosted wordpress blogs with substantial original content