SUGGESTION: Feedback Source

1. NC4Life078 profile image82
    NC4Life078posted 4 years ago

Often, I would like to know who is giving me feedback. Personally, I always try to give people some sort of feedback or comment. But, I feel that some people may just be "Generous". I would like to see where the source of the feedback is being left from.

It doesn't have to be as specific as "user", but, for example: Did that source come from Google, Facebook, or Hub Pages (a community member). A counter could be left at the top of the page in the feedback section.

Google: 23

Facebook: 4

Hub Pages: 70

I believe this would allow users/ authors to better judge how their material is affecting their readers. They could then tailor their hubs to better help their readers. They will also see how their Hub is affecting the outside world and how effective it is without the complexities of Google Analytics.

2. MickiS profile image94
    MickiSposted 4 years ago

Having taken a deep look at Feedback data a few months ago, I can honestly tell you that there is no real pattern to what people leave and where are sourced from.

In any case, thanks you for taking the time to make the suggestion, NC4Life078. I will keep it for future consideration.