jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

FIXED: Can't reply in forum

1. Glenn Stok profile image97
    Glenn Stokposted 4 years ago

The forum thread I am referring to is at http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/100457

I get the following error message when I try to reply to the last post in this forum that I started for the purpose of reporting a bug with the new profile...

"Please note that forum posts that promote your own Hub will be deleted and may result in the closing of your HubPages account."

However, I never promote my own hubs in forums. The only link I placed there was to a forum discussion I had with Jason Menayan to show what I was taking about. I wonder if that was inadvertently taken as self promotion.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

@Glenn  Are you still experiencing this issue?

1. Glenn Stok profile image97
        Glenn Stokposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi Matt, After several days I was again able to reply as you can see in that thread. So whatever the problem was, it was resolved.

HOWEVER, none of the staff ever replied to the issues in that thread, which I started in the "Bug Report Forum."  Then someone moved th e thread over to the "Suggestion Forum."

I did notice that after a few days the first bug was fixed, but not the other, as outlined in my last reply/post at http://hubpages.com/forum/post/2177031

I can imagine how busy everyone is with all the latest changes, and I am not surprised that no one had a chance to follow up since Micki last assured me that it would be fixed before releasing the new profile layout. So I am glad you found this lost thread at this time and I look forward to the final problem being fixed as mentioned in the forum other thread where my replies were disabled for awhile.

Thanks for following up.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
          Matthew Meyerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I'm glad it is now working for you and thanks for taking the time to provide such helpful information.

Closed to reply

working