jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

Can't Sign in with Chrome 21

1. Will Apse profile image91
    Will Apseposted 4 years ago

The sign in button is sitting right over the password box. This is the third day of this problem.

I've noticed other misplaced text on the old style profile pages.

Will Apseposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Still the same problem. Though, if I click 'sign in' without entering any text I get the 'wrong password' display and I can sign in with that. This site is starting to remind me of my aging car. It will work if you know all the little wrinkles.

1. Faybe Bay profile image81
        Faybe Bayposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Have you tried Opera, it's a great browser, and it's based on Chrome, I think they said it's a scaled back version, so not all of the extensions but also not all of the problems. I downloaded it yesterday, It's great!

Thanks for that, I might try it. I still think the site should be Chrome friendly, though.

1. Faybe Bay profile image81
            Faybe Bayposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I agree. I hate when my chrome acts up. Have you installed any toolbars or anything? I mean you've been around here awhile so you'd know if that was messing you up, but sometimes the extensions are too much for Chrome to handle. My son is always deleting mine to fix my problems.

I only enable extensions when I need them. It might be my ancient operating system- XP pro with some kind of custom install. I can't navigate pages on this site with the right hand scroll bar which is equally frustrating.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Sorry to hear about the problems.

Are you still experiencing issues logging in using Chrome 21 in XP?

working