jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

can hubs about film reviews get sucess here on hubpages?

1. raja_sangwan profile image60
    raja_sangwanposted 4 years ago

I want to write hubs about film reviews. But i don't know it will work well here or not. I do plan to review Hindi films. so what I should do?

2. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 4 years ago

I did a movie review once and I can say that traffic is evident when the movie is shown or when it has a sequel.

3. Wesley Meacham profile image94
    Wesley Meachamposted 4 years ago

I've seen other people write movie reviews. There are a few people who do them regularly. I imagine that they do get several hits. I've thought about it off and on as well. It is hard to say.

The way I look at it is that each hub is an experiment of sorts. We're basically just trying different things to see what works. So far my top three hubs are on a subject that I didn't think many people would care about. They're also responcible for the majority of my traffic from google. My fourth best hub I actually thought was stupid but others seem to enjoy it.

Writing one movie review probably wont take that much time and if it doesn't work you haven't really lost anything.

4. Jasnav profile image82
    Jasnavposted 4 years ago

I've written a movie review once, and it got decent response. Only prettydarkhouse is right - most of the traffic is when the movie is still new, so don't expect to see much repeated traffic. http://jasnav.hubpages.com/hub/Yamla-Pa … ntertainer

Doesn't take much to write a review, and feels great to see your personal views respected by the public.

So I would say - go ahead and try it out, it's worth it.