jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Fantastic New Profile Layouts

1. PhoenixV profile image79
    PhoenixVposted 4 years ago

Well done on the new profile layouts Hubpages, they look excellent, thanks

2. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 4 years ago

I updated yesterday and I love it.  The structure of our subdomain is easier to categorize [and crawl] and gives us more specific content pages on our site.  I also like having the hubs laid out on one page.  I think we will find more views over time with the new format.  My weekend google traffic increased since updating, which usually doesn't happen until a Monday. 

I bolded all of the text in my bio to help it stand out more, and italicized the words that were hyperlinks (to hubs) before the switch. 

I know some of us were concerned about losing the 'search by content feature', but it's really not necessary, because it can be done by clicking  Show All [hubs] and clicking on categories, or by simply scanning the list of hubs.

1. PhoenixV profile image79
      PhoenixVposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I think Hubpages did an excellent job, very pleased. All the content looks well presented, interactive-  its just too cool.

3. Tenerife Islander profile image90
    Tenerife Islanderposted 4 years ago

I have three accounts here and am just wondering why only my latest has been offered the option of changing to the new look? I signed out of my new one thinking I would go and change my others but cannot see any way of doing so!
    UPDATE: Just found how to do so! It gets top marks from me!