jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (14 posts)

Merry Christmas to me!

1. Ardie profile image89
    Ardieposted 8 years ago

I am so happy I seem to be doing ok on HubPages and I have so many of you to thank for that smile 
    I finally hit a hubscore of 98.  I know it will go back down, but for now Im so very happy!

I remember a few weeks ago, I looked to see how far down I was on the list of Best Hubbers.  Sadly, even after 18 pages I couldnt find my name.  This time I looked again - and I am on page 4 right after Cris A!! smile  What a great place to be...its like an early Christmas present!  Thanks fellow Hubbers :*

1. robie2 profile image92
      robie2posted 8 years ago in reply to this

Congrats Ardie and Merry Christmas < clapping hands and  singing fa-lah-lah> and don't be so sure about your hubscore going down-- it could go up, you know smile

1. Ardie profile image89
        Ardieposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Thank you robie smile  It did indeed go down, but then I made it to my 90th fan during the time, so Im still happy!  I love HubPages and Im so glad I came across it while surfing one day.

2. compu-smart profile image80
      compu-smartposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Congrats Ardie for reaching 98 score and also Aww, as it's t now 95... This is normal and does fluctuate...

smile

1. Ardie profile image89
        Ardieposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Hi Compu-smart
        Thank you and its alright it went down.  Im just glad I was online during its short stay to be able to see it big_smile

3. Cris A profile image59
      Cris Aposted 8 years ago in reply to this

The girl can't help it! LOL yeah, i was feeling all tingly all over when I found my face right smack on page 4! I remember the time I found out I was a featured hubber - posted a thread too here in the Forums and said that at least I can say i've been there, done that, wore the t-shirt! LOL Congratulations to us Ardie and hopefully we'll be side by side again when we reach that century mark! Maybe next Christmas?! big_smile

Merry Christmas to you and your lovely kids big_smile

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Well done Ardie smile

And Merry Xmas to you smile

3. Ardie profile image89
    Ardieposted 8 years ago

Thank you and very Merry Christmas to you, too big_smile

4. Lgali profile image49
    Lgaliposted 8 years ago

Merry Christmas to you

5. Mathi P profile image60
    Mathi Pposted 8 years ago

MERRY X MAS AND NEW YEAR GREETINGS TO YOU & YOUR FAMILY

6. Ardie profile image89
    Ardieposted 8 years ago

Lgali and Mathi P
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the both of you!  big_smile

1. Lgali profile image49
      Lgaliposted 8 years ago in reply to this

thanks keep hubbiing

7. Christoph Reilly profile image85
    Christoph Reillyposted 8 years ago

Merry Christmas Ardie!

8. Pest profile image60
    Pestposted 8 years ago

Merry Christmas!  I am just waking up from a Vodka hangover...Family night at the trailer park last night.  whew!  Garden Tractor snow pulls and fish fry.  Hope you all had as much fun as I think I did.

working