jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

ad ban

1. creativespirit63 profile image61
    creativespirit63posted 4 years ago

Hi, I published a parenting advice hub this morning about introducing children to differently abled people.  It came up marked as "ads disabled" indicating I had published something inappropriate.  After reading through the list, I was unable to identify what I did that tripped the filtering system.  Has this happened to anyone else?  How long does it take for the article to be reviewed and the ban removed?

1. Cardisa profile image91
      Cardisaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The best thing to do is contact the team directly asking them to point out what caused that. Ask them to manually review the hub. I assure you they will fix it or tell you exactly what triggered the warning.

2. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

I had a look and can't see anything that would trip a filter.

3. LuisEGonzalez profile image80
    LuisEGonzalezposted 4 years ago

Cardisa is correct, ask the team to manually review it and if there is nothing wrong they will more than likely fix the ads issue.
    Make sure to include a link to the hub in your email.
    team@hubpages.com

Thanks for backing me up Luis, forgot to mention the link...lol

I read her hub and could find nothing that would suggest a trigger, so maybe it's just a bug.

Luis, how did you get your background photo of you profile to look so nice? I tried uploading my own photo and it automatically tile the thing. What did you do?

1. relache profile image88
          relacheposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Luis' background photo is tiled.

Oh, I think I am getting blind tongue

4. creativespirit63 profile image61
    creativespirit63posted 4 years ago

Thanks, Everyone!  I have already heard back from the Hub team so they are on top of it.  I really appreciate all your help!

working