jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Ebay Affiliate Log In Problems

1. PickingProfits profile image88
    PickingProfitsposted 4 years ago

I signed up for the ebay partnership through hubpages on hubpages, not on the ebay parnetship site. I am trying to log on on the ebay partnership site but it is asking for a username and password. I don't remember what it is or even if I ever did that because I signed up through hubpages for it. I have an affiliate code, and I have been getting revenue from it. Is there a way you can see what your ebay partnership username is somewhere on hubpages? I am pulling my hair out trying to figure this out. Thanks for any help!

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 4 years ago

If you signed up through HubPages you may not have an actual eBay partnership sign-in.  Once you are using the HubPages administered program, you get no stats or payments from eBay for your Hubs, it's all part of one huge HubPages account.

1. PickingProfits profile image88
      PickingProfitsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the quick reply and information! I am trying to learn more about EPN so I can learn how to say, add a hyperlink that has an affiliate code that links to ebay.com I just don't want it to look like I am trying to have multiple EPN accounts and so I have not applied. Also, I would like to branch out and add EPN on blogs and other websites. Thanks!

1. Gamerelated profile image84
        Gamerelatedposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have the exact same problem that you have.  I applied for my EPN through HP as well and I would like to get access to my account so I can ad auctions to one of my other blogs.

I went to the eBay Partners website and I entered in my email address and tried every password that I could possible think of and nothing worked.  I even asked eBay to reset my password., but they haven't sent an email for me to reset my password yet.  I am not sure if they are going to even send an email as relache stated above we might not even have an official account with eBay.  Please update us if you have an answer to this question.

2. Gamerelated profile image84

I decided to send an email to eBay to get to the bottom of this.  Here is the transcript of my email:

Dear User, 

Thank you for contacting us regarding the account you registered through Hubpages.

If you are promoting eBay through Hubpages, then you are a Hubpages sub-affiliate, and do not have an eBay Partner Network account. Asking a password reset on www.ebaypartnernetwork.com does not have any effect on your actual affiliate account at Hubpages. I think you can access your affiliate account on https://hubpages.com/signin/ - if not, you will need to turn to Hubpages for support.

I hope this information will prove helpful. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Kind regards, 
        Amy Shetty
        eBay Partner Network Support

3. Gamerelated profile image84

From all of this I gather that we do not have partner accounts with eBay.  We can not log in to our eBay partner accounts at eBays website.  If you want to become a full partner with eBay you will probably need to create a separate account.

1. WryLilt profile image89
          WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Correct. Which requires your own website.