jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Saving and organizing hubs

1. Hawaiian Scribe profile image91
    Hawaiian Scribeposted 4 years ago

I've read so many hubs and love the new knowledge I'm gaining.  I follow certain hubbers, but is there a way to save hubs and organize them by category?  Or to bookmark or save my favorites so I can reference them without trying to remember where I saw the hub before?

1. Dale Hyde profile image86
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Sad to say, HP bookmarks are a thing of the past.  What I have done is saved pages in PDF format on my drive, and then go from there.

2. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 4 years ago

Any web browser will allow you to easily bookmark and organize Hubs you like.

Hawaiian Scribeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your reply.  It would be so much easier if we could save & organize hubs right here on the site.  I guess I'm just being lazy..have a great weekend. And thank you again.

3. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 4 years ago

There used to be a feature to do that here, but in the end no one was using it.   HubPages removed it so they wouldn't have to keep wasting time and energy keeping it updated and working..

4. Drax profile image77
    Draxposted 4 years ago

well you could create a Hubpages bookmark folder and then sub folders within that, this would allow you to open all links in that particular sub category of interest... I would recommend Chrome for this since it is light and fast,

Hawaiian Scribeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks so much for your reply.  I'll do what you suggested.  Aloha!

working