Featured hubs on the new profiles

1. Greensleeves Hubs profile image97
    Greensleeves Hubsposted 4 years ago

There seems to be one small problem with the new profile page image renewal. I've noticed that the  'featured hubs' section on the new profiles routinely moves through each of the hubs in turn, which is good. However, when it gets to the last featured hub, the entire section goes blank, and the featured hubs then just flick up again for a fraction of a second before disappearing - giving no time at all to read the caption or even click on the hub. I'm sure many will want to glance at the summary of all the featured hubs on the first run through with the intention of maybe clicking on one on the second run through, but that doesn't seem possible at the moment. Is this a problem which can be addressed?
    I haven't yet changed to the new profile myself, and this is one issue which is slightly putting me off.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

This bug has already been identified. The existing thread is here http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/101763

2. snakeslane profile image81
    snakeslaneposted 4 years ago

I've noticed this too Greensleeves, the time between featured hubs is erratic, which kind of defeats the whole purpose. I am also disappointed that content 'topic' is not shown, only title and summary.

Closed to reply