jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

How do you cancel your Adsense application to start all over?

1. bankscottage profile image93
    bankscottageposted 4 years ago

I applied for an AdSense account before I had enough content. My account on Adsense says that it is "in review", on HubPages, it says it was "denied".  A few months ago Google asked that I put their code on my work so that they can crawl it and finish my account review (You can't add code to HubPages and from what I can tell, Hubpages already has my google id on my Hubs).
    Since I couldn't add code to my Hubs, on my Adsense "account" under "my ads", URL channels, I added my Hubpages and several specific Hubs.
    It has been 6 months that my account has been "in review".  Google won't let me cancel until it is approved.
    Does anyone know how to cancel my application thru HubPages so that I can start all over?  With 39 Hubs published, I would think I would have no problem with enough content for Google to review.  Most of my pageviews come from Google (and some of the Hubs turn up on the first page of a search).

1. Horatio Plot profile image84
      Horatio Plotposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Oh dear, here we go again. I fear you are caught in the great AdSense Bermuda Triangle.
      Read this Hub by Amy Gillie;
      http://amygillie.hubpages.com/hub/Dont- … le-AdSense
      I think this will clear it up for you.
      AdSense never tell you when your application is fully approved (even though they promise to let you know after 4 working days) and Hubpages leave the status as "denied".
      Good Luck, hope it helps.
      Horatio
      x

bankscottageposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Horatio, thanks, I think.  I'll check out the Hub.

bankscottageposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Horatio, it worked!!  Thanks for sending me to Amy's Hub.

2. Horatio Plot profile image84
    Horatio Plotposted 4 years ago

It was my pleasure, my fine friend. I hope that's not too much lost income.
    H

working