jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Newbie here, my 2nd post. Please critique!

1. homeapplia profile image60
    homeappliaposted 4 years ago

http://homeapplia.hubpages.com/hub/Slim … ing-Window is my 2nd post here.

I'm trying to see what other modules I can add to it to make it more interesting for the readers??

Any critique welcome.

2. Norman Stein profile image61
    Norman Steinposted 4 years ago

Hi there,

According to SEOquake you have no H3 tags, your URL is too long, there are no tags and no description.

I'd add an H3 tag, update the summary and add some tags, just to get a better SEO rating.

I'd like to understand what you're trying to accomplish...

Are you trying to drive traffic to your own site?
    Or make money off of this hub?

The article itself seems to me like it's too disjointed, too many bold lettering (I know why it's there, seo stuff) and not enough 'meat'

I guess I'd try adding a bit more technical and sizing data just to give the reader an impression you're an authority on the subject.

Hope that helps,

3. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

It's a great start smile though I must agree, the bold is hard on the eyes. You can create related topics to the subject. Care, maintenance, color, etc. Also, I think it's too short. Maybe add some descriptions, like available sizes, installation, any extra tips, support thingy's? lol I know mine requires one since it has a large - rear lol writing is about answering the why, what, where, etc. smile also, video's, touch of humor somewhere (a story?) would be good. They don't cost anything big_smile just use your 'capsules' and move them wherever you like using the green arrows. Over all, you're off to a good start.

1. homeapplia profile image60
      homeappliaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yeah I know, the three W's yada yada yada.

You know what they say? You can only learn what you already know!

Thank You So Much, Your message hit me like a ton of bricks (the third time in 2 weeks that I read it) WWW+Touch of humor. Great Guideline!

I now know what to do!!!