jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

more tjam one account

1. butterflystar profile image62
    butterflystarposted 4 years ago

Can i have more than one account? I write on health but would like to write on a completely different subject. Thnks. Sry for typos on cell ph.

1. Will Apse profile image90
      Will Apseposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Plenty of people have multiple accounts.

butterflystarposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Another quick question do you use all the same information like email and adsence.accts etc... how to link together?

1. Uninvited Writer profile image81
          Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You have to use a different email address for each account. You enter your Adsense code in the regular place. If you use HP Ads, each account is separate.

What are hp ads? And thnks for the info smile

1. WryLilt profile image88
              WryLiltposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Adsense - You can only have one account per household which can be connected anywhere you earn online. You can also link your Amazon to any account.

HP Ads - These are in house and each account will accrue earnings separately. So each account has to reach $50 to get paid.

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

From the FAQ:

Can I have multiple HubPages accounts?
    You may have more than one account, as long as they are used in the spirit of contribution to the community. Creating large numbers of accounts for solely promotional purposes may result in all of them being banned. Creating Hubs about the same or very similar subjects in different accounts is also prohibited. Please stick to a persona in the Forums; using more the one account to post in the same Forum thread is not allowed.

Excellent, thank you:)

working