jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Before I Get too Far into Writing...

1. 0
    Leela Rainelleposted 4 years ago

I just posted my second Hub and would love to know if what I am writing about and how I am writing it is appealing, interesting and informative (though easy to understand). Specifically because I don't want to get too far into writing hubs and only later down the line find out that I missed some key points that could have improved them.

My second hub: http://leelarainelle.hubpages.com/hub/C … our-Career

Specifically with this hub:
    - Would you click on the hub based on the title? (Creating a Website to Further Your Career)
    - Does the hub keep your attention?
    - Is the hub too long or does the amount of information make the length reasonable?
    - (Provided you are not already an expert on the subject) Did you learn something new, or perhaps a few new things?

Answers to any of these questions, or anything you want to add would be amazingly helpful.

Thank you very much!

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

It's very long and indepth, which is good. Most hubs average about 1,000 words.

It's a saturated niche though, do you know about keywords.

1. 0
      Leela Rainelleposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Keywords in regards to SEO for websites or for my Hub?

I thought I had put the keywords on my Hub when I created it, but is there a second set that people add in?

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

Always best to use the search bar smile HP has forums and Hubs that will answer your questions wink like a Genie lol