jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Help. Un published hub

1. Johnone profile image61
    Johnoneposted 4 years ago

Hi. I tried to get a hub published recently as I'm trying to generate exposure to a related site. I have 3 warnings on my hub (which is un published) and I've tried to fix but still have the warnings.
    I get the overly promotional warning, I removed all but 1 link to my blog site but the warning is still there.
    Don't know how to fix this any more.
    I got a links to prohibited site
    My Hub just linked to my blog site, does the fact that my blog links to a clickbank product have anything to do with this???
    Don't know how else to use this biit.
    I also have a watermarked or pixelated video or image warning. I did add a image which had a name on it, which I removed. Now I have a youtube video and 1 image which look very clear to me.
    Don't know how to fix this either.
    Can you help?

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Could well be.  If it's a blog with real content, not just a squeeze page promoting a clickbank product, then it shouldn't be a problem - but if the whole blog is designed around selling the product, it's likely to constitute a prohibited site.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 4 years ago

The watermark/pixelated warning can only come from a moderator making a manual review of your Hub (not an automated filter), so you are going to have to get a manual review from the moderators before your Hub can be published live again.  None of the warning messages are going to go away from your edits as they are not from automated filters.

You should fix the Hub, and then resubmit it for publication.  It will go into a queue and if it clears the review then, it will go live.

1. Johnone profile image61
      Johnoneposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi Relanche. I took your advice on board and did as suggested. I've re submitted so lets see how things go from now.
      What's the best way I can use Hub Pages to earn money?
      Any suggestions from experience?
      Hope you can help.
      Thanks again

1. relache profile image87
        relacheposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Go to the link in the pull-down menu under your account name and select the one called Learning Center.  Read through that whole section bit by bit and it should guide you through making Hubs that do pretty well.