jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (17 posts)

New Hubber

1. biancaroosse profile image60
    biancaroosseposted 4 years ago

Well, I guess I would be needing any help from you guys who have been here for quite awhile now. Any comments would surely be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Bianca

1. Thelma Alberts profile image82
      Thelma Albertsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to Hubpages! I hope you will like it here. Looking forward to read your hubs.

biancaroosseposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks a lot Thelma. Yes, I'll sure like it here. Do you come to forum often?

1. Thelma Alberts profile image82
          Thelma Albertsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I do. It´s fun here and the community is helpful when you need help.

2. Rhett Wilder profile image60
      Rhett Wilderposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Welcome, Bianca! I am also new here. The community as I have seen thus far is thriving. Everyone seems so lovely! I hope you enjoy your stay here at HubPages. Regards, Rhett Wilder.

I think I would agree with your impression about hubpage. The people are warm and helpful when there questions from fellow hubbers. Thanks for the reply.

3. bronies profile image83
      broniesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to our humble abode. I myself am relatively new here, but browse around. I'm sure you'll find many quality writers who are more than willing to be of assistance

Thank you Bronies. I am excited to write more hubs and be able to share thoughts from one another. Thanks for the response!

4. mts1098 profile image85
      mts1098posted 4 years ago in reply to this

welcome and enjoy the stay...there are certainly many different personalities here smile

2. kittyjj profile image82
    kittyjjposted 4 years ago

Bianca, welcome!   Check out the learning center when you have time.  There are a lot of helpful information there to help you get start it.

Yes, I've heard about the Learning Center, I should start reading it. Thanks for the advise kittjj.

3. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

Welcome to HubPages smile you've found a wonderful site. FAQ, the learning center and 'Search' through Hubs and forums, are your friends. There is a TONNE of gold nugget information wink if you can't find a answer to a question, post it in the appropriate forum and somebody will answer asap. smile

1. urspcl profile image60
      urspclposted 4 years ago in reply to this

hello bianca! the first step is always reading! the learning center is awesome...wasn't here in it's form when I began under my first account about 3 years ago.

I'm probably not much help yet anymore because of a hiatus, but a shout out to dame scribe is in order! I'll vouch for her awesomeness.

Good luck and enjoy!

2. biancaroosse profile image60

Hello Dame Scribe and urspcl

It's great to hear words from you. Thanks for the support. You guys are good people. Thanks again.

4. Denise Handlon profile image88
    Denise Handlonposted 4 years ago

Welcome to HP and I hope you enjoy your time here smile

1. TeachableMoments profile image84
      TeachableMomentsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Welcome Bianca!! I am new to HubPages as well. Everyone has been incredibly friendly and I've found it quite easy to find answers to my questions. I've met some interesting people and look forward to all that HubPages has to offer. Enjoy your experience and it's nice to meet a new hubber!

5. profile image59
    gautams1posted 4 years ago

Welcome to HubPages. I am looking forward to reading your work. Have a wonderfuly day.

Thanks,

Ricky S

working