jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

1. tirelesstraveler profile image85
    tirelesstravelerposted 4 years ago

I hurt someone yesterday, actually it was more than one person. We have all made decisions we thought were a good idea, especially when we were young. Sometimes we discover those decisions are not so good. Yesterday, I opened deep wounds in one or more of my followers.  I am sorry.   Love You.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image64
      prettydarkhorseposted 4 years ago in reply to this

that is sweet, whoever she/he is I am sure it will be ok

2. mts1098 profile image84
      mts1098posted 4 years ago in reply to this

A sincere apology to that individual is the first step...kudos for that...Since I believe that actions speak loader than words, your next actions are important...cheers

2. Angela Blair profile image88
    Angela Blairposted 4 years ago

We've all been there/done that and thank heaven most humans are forgiving -- all wounds heal and those who are our friends remain our friends through the good, bad and the ugly. Take heart and go forward -- best to you.

3. Ann1Az2 profile image60
    Ann1Az2posted 4 years ago

Unfortunately, as human beings, we are flawed and make mistakes which sometimes hurt ourselves and others. Forgiving ourselves and others is the key to healing. We all make mistakes and our friends know that.

4. tirelesstraveler profile image85
    tirelesstravelerposted 4 years ago

How gracious of you all. This situation brought healing to me in a way I never realized was needed.  Thanks friends.

5. debbiepinkston profile image87
    debbiepinkstonposted 4 years ago

The important thing is that you are able to recognize your mistakes and the hurt you have caused, and make amends.  It takes a mature person to recognize mistakes and ask for forgiveness!