jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

SUGGESTION: suggestions for the new hub hopper

1. Cardisa profile image90
    Cardisaposted 4 years ago

(1) When we flag a hub the hub should become hidden from our screen. I don't think it makes sense voting since you already flag the hub. So that means when we flag the hub another hub will replace it. I flagged a hub and didn't wish to leave feedback for it and the only option was to exit and go back, that doesn't make sense. I should have a choice to hop over it. I didn't want to use the old interface because I like the new hopper.

(2) Add the hop button beside the submit and exit. What if you don't want to read that hub, but you don't want to exit either then you could choose another to read.

(3) I think when entering the hub hopper, one should not be presented with a hub on screen, but rather  a list of hubs to choose from. The hopper will click the they want to read. When they have submitted their feedback, the list will re-appear for then to continue choosing.

2. MickiS profile image94
    MickiSposted 4 years ago

Thanks for the suggestions, Cardia. I will pass them on to the team that is working on the Hopper.

1. Cardisa profile image90
      Cardisaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks MickiS, well appreciated. Have a great afternoon.

1. MarleneB profile image94
        MarleneBposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I absolutely LOVE your idea about being given a list, Cardisa. I don't mind if the list keeps reappearing, but with a choice of topics, I know I would read more hubs.