jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (10 posts)

I don't see any adsense ads in my hubs?!!

1. TeachableMoments profile image83
    TeachableMomentsposted 4 years ago

A week ago I noticed my adsense ads had disappeared. I am fairly new to this whole thing and wasn't sure what to do. Can someone please help?

2. Reality Bytes profile image94
    Reality Bytesposted 4 years ago

I checked a couple of your hubs, I saw ads on both of them.  Perhaps you should contact staff  team@hubpages.com.

smile

TeachableMomentsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

This is going to sound like a silly question but are the ads adsense ads or just the amazon and ebay ads I posted.? Thanks for your help.

1. Reality Bytes profile image94
        Reality Bytesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I see adsense ads on your hubs.  I also see the other capsules, but it is adsense ads you are concerned about?

Yes, I see the other capsules too, just not the adsense ads. Do you see them? Thank you so much for your help. Is it just that I'm blocked b/c they are my hubs, but other people can see them?
          Thanks for answering my silly questions. I am so new to this.

1. BeatsMe profile image80
            BeatsMeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I had the same problem before. It turned out that the problem is with the browser I used. Try switching your browser to compatibility view. Are you using Internet Explorer?

Thanks, I will try switching my browser. Thanks!

2. TeachableMoments profile image83

I switched my browser and all the ads popped up. Thanks for all your help.

2. Reality Bytes profile image94
            Reality Bytesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Have you tried to look at your hubs while logged out?  Not sure if this would make a difference, if I was you, I would clear my cache and restart my PC to see if that changes anything.

Thanks, I will try logging out and seeing if it helps. Thanks so much.

working