jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

1. pennylu profile image60
    pennyluposted 4 years ago

Okay, I feel stupid because I've just moved across country and in the process I've forgotten how to backlink.  What I'd like to do is use backlinks to get my website readers to the particular hubs that will help them most.  For example, I wrote a hub about "Apple Season".  I also put up some photos and news about my trip to pick apples, on my website.  I would like to backlink from the website post to my hub article.  Help.

1. Dale Hyde profile image87
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It is pretty simple to create such links. You can link some text in your article to other sources, but no more than two links to the same domain from HP.  As linking to your article fon another source to HP that would not be a problem.  Simply do the same, highlight some test in your blog post that is focused on your HP article.

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

Most sites allow you to highlight a word or words, press the chain icon and insert a link.

3. Reality Bytes profile image94
    Reality Bytesposted 4 years ago

Include your referral tracker when linking to HP, it may result in a few more pennies.  smile

4. 61
    Tones0000posted 4 years ago

1.You could put the link to your site in your signature on other forums.
    2.You could set up google alerts for the keyword and reply to every post with your link.
    3.You could pay a free lancer to do the work for you
    Ex. bit (.) ly/PQqdwd

Hope you like my post!