SUGGESTION: broken links display

1. Woody Marx profile image63
    Woody Marxposted 4 years ago

I find this is the same on all my computers and all my browsers.

It is especially difficult for me to fix my broken links on Hubs because I can barely see the 'yellow' highlight to fix it. On some Hubs I cannot find any yellow-highlight whatsoever, and on others it takes me too much time and effort to locate them. (I have what is called a condition of 'low-vision' in Canada.)

If it were possible to change that high-lite colour to dark red, or bright green or something, it would make it much easier for low-vision persons such as myself to correct their Hubs. 

Since every site uses the same 'light yellow' to indicate broken links, I don't expect Hubpages to be able to change it, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

2. Sue Adams profile image91
    Sue Adamsposted 4 years ago

I often get broken links signs in my stats when the links are not broken at all. This happens mostly on video links to Youtube.

3. MickiS profile image94
    MickiSposted 4 years ago

Thanks for the suggestion, Woody Marx. The next time we make changes to the My Account Stats page, I'll see what we can do to make this more accessible.

Sue, I sometimes get that same message for YouTube videos. We did investigate that and its an issue on YouTube's side that, for some short period of time, makes our servers think the video is not available. Unfortunately, not something under our control to fix. Better a false positive than no alert at all, I suppose.