jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Resolved: Favorite Hubs

1. WritingPrompts profile image75
    WritingPromptsposted 4 years ago

I just came across a really great hub today and wanted to mark it as a favorite somehow.  It would be nice if I could do this within Hub Pages somehow.  It was the kind of page that I wanted to keep as a reference/source for the future.  I don't have a good bookmarking tool though and so would have liked to have a way to find it again if all I remember is it was somewhere on Hub Pages.

2. melbel profile image92
    melbelposted 4 years ago

There was a feature like this on HubPages, but few hubbers used it, so they removed it. You can bookmark the hub in your browser, though.

3. 0
    Arlene V. Pomaposted 4 years ago

I was using that feature, and bookmarking recipes like crazy.  Also, I would save interesting articles for later.  Well, for me, later never comes, and those stored pieces are forgotten because they are hidden from constant view.  Now, I am much more selective about what I'm going to save.  If I find this great piece of writing that I can't live without, I'll make a hard copy of it.  I've established a binder that I keep in sight, and it also contains How-To's when it comes to online writing.

4. MickiS profile image93
    MickiSposted 4 years ago

WritingPrompts, thanks for the suggestion. As Melbel rightly pointed out, we used to have a Bookmark feature. However, it was so rarely used, we killed back in the spring. In our research with users, nearly everyone bookmarked, but they nearly always did it through their browser or some browser plug-in.

With that, I will be honest in saying that it's not a feature that will return. Sorry.