jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Need Advice/HELP ....Amazon Capsule

1. MM Del Rosario profile image80
    MM Del Rosarioposted 9 years ago

When you add an Amazon capsule and it says there are no Amazon results found, can you choose your own product from Amazon's catalogue or list?

I went to log in my Amazon page but could not find anything on how to do it. . .

I saw a hub before saying he have done it, but I could
    not remember the hub,  I would appreciate any help, Thanks. . .

2. kab-yucatan profile image61
    kab-yucatanposted 9 years ago

I don't generally like the automatic amazon fills, so I copy and past the ASIN or IBSN numbers from the item pages in amazon into the box and post those choices. There are tabs at the top of the amazon box in the hubpages where you can choose how you want to select your items.
    Hope this helps!

3. Paraglider profile image89
    Paragliderposted 9 years ago

I didn't know that either - it's good, because the Amazon auto-selection is often miles off target

Half an hour later -
    Hey, that's great! Just by editing the Amazon keywords from 'Bloody Mary' to 'Mary Tudor' it's stopped selling plastic kitchenware and found me four good history books. Who cares if I don't sell any? At least it's sensible!

Off to play with some others now . . .

4. Stacie Naczelnik profile image87
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 9 years ago

You can also pick the kind of thing you want Amazon to show.  For example, if I'm writing about books, I select "books".  If I'm doing a cooking/recipe hub, I will choose "gourmet foods" or "kitchen".  It's a drop down list on the second tab of the Amazon box.

5. MM Del Rosario profile image80
    MM Del Rosarioposted 9 years ago

hi guys thanks for your help ...i really appreciate it... smilesmile