jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Applying to Google Adsense

1. Kileyrules profile image70
    Kileyrulesposted 4 years ago

Can anyone clarify how many posts you have to write to qualify for Google AdSense? I myself have only posted 3, and my application to Google AdSense has been denied. Can anyone give me any tips or pointers or some clarification on exactly how much content they require?

1. BeautySavvy22 profile image82
      BeautySavvy22posted 4 years ago in reply to this

They typically require engaging content as well as articles over 500 words.  I had only written one when I was approved so the amount you have written typically doesn't affect it.  Make sure your articles are spell checked and something that they will find useful within the search engine.  If you can write more "commercial" articles it does help.  Good luck, I hope it works for you this next time!!!

2. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Google is looking to see what they describe as a substantial, established web presence.  They are looking for something that seems like a working website, which is how they are interpreting your subdomain.  A three-day-old, three page website on three unrelated topics is not a working website to them.

Here's their answer to your question,

http://support.google.com/adsense/bin/a … nswer=9724

In short, they want to see quality writing that attracts readers, which is how both they and you are going to earn money.  The Learning Center here will guide you through making quality Hubs.

2. Kileyrules profile image70
    Kileyrulesposted 4 years ago

Ok i think i got it. Thanks alot. It all seems alot clearer now.