Constructive Criticism Please!

1. 0
    B A N K A I guyposted 4 years ago … ggest-Scam can someone please tell me anything can do too improve the structure of this, and the content. As I am going to start to use this structure on all of my new hubs.

Thank you.

1. Millionaire Tips profile image89
      Millionaire Tipsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

This is a great hub, but I personally wouldn't use the same structure on all of my hubs, since different ones tend to lend themselves to different formats.

I like that you have different modules, and have subtitles.  That makes it easier to read.  I also like the fact that you added photographs and videos to break up the pace. And you picked a good, interesting topic.

On this one, I would change the following things:
      1.  Include the name Bernie Madoff in the title.  Google uses titles to find your hub, and while the current title is good for a magazine article and piquing our interest, it won't work for online articles.

2.  Don't put three videos in a row.  There's got to be some writing in between so we remember it is a hub we are reading.

3.  Below the video, you don't have any additional interesting things - no photos, no interesting sidenotes, etc.  I would add something for visual interest.

1. 0
        B A N K A I guyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Edited it, thanks for the advice. Any more suggestions or issues with the new layout?