jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Surprise Adsense payment (UK people only?)

1. EmpressFelicity profile image83
    EmpressFelicityposted 4 years ago

Just had an email to say that Adsense would shortly be crediting my bank account with some money. Given that I was a loooooong way off the £60 threshold for UK affiliates, I was a bit surprised and assumed that the email was a phishing expedition.

Imagine my surprise when I logged onto my Adsense account and found that the payment is indeed on its way.

I'm not complaining (any money's useful right now, no matter how piddling the amount), but I was just wondering if Adsense has reduced its payment thresholds or if I've just experienced a [fortunate] glitch?

2. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

May The Glitch be with you. big_smile

EmpressFelicityposted 4 years ago in reply to this

lol

Now all I need is for someone to buy a couple of plasma TVs and a diamond ring via my Amazon. Fingers crossed!

3. Lauryallan profile image86
    Lauryallanposted 4 years ago

Yeah I just got the same email.

I was also forced to change my payment method this month to direct deposit into my account. There seems to be a a few changes going on with UK Google Adsense affiliates.

Is there any chance that you reached the threshold amount because it had been accumulating over the months and you just weren't aware of it?

EmpressFelicityposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I've been on direct deposit for a while now and I was definitely nowhere near the (former?) threshold amount of £60. The payment I'm actually getting is more like £25.

4. CASE1WORKER profile image84
    CASE1WORKERposted 4 years ago

I have not had one- I was just over half way to the £60, so not expecting it- will look closely though for the next few days!

working