Sucks to be me I suppose... Overly Promotional?

1. CapnFatz profile image60
    CapnFatzposted 4 years ago

I just published my tenth hub.  One was political in nature and the others were incredibly engrossing articles about the different technical aspects of lead acid batteries.

That said,  no products were promoted.  I think I may have had ten links combined in all my articles and those were to my own hubs.   For example,  if I discussed Peukert's Law in an article about Amp Hours, I linked to my hub on Amp Hours.

There was not a SINGLE link to another domain.

It is frustrating to say the least.

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 4 years ago

Contact the moderators.  They will fill you in on what they saw wrong if it's too oblique from your POV.    Or let you know if they made a mistake.

1. CapnFatz profile image60
      CapnFatzposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks. I did  send an email and I resubmitted the hubs. Five came back approved within the hour.  I'm still waiting on the other five.

They each may have their issues, but they're not too promotional.  I suspect that its either a mistake or I raised another alarm somehow and they put the brakes on until human eyes could take a closer look.

It might because I submitted about 10 hubs in eight days... but I do know my subject matter and when I'm on a roll, I'm on a roll.

We'll see I guess.  Hopefully it works out. I like the platform here and I do appreciate the efforts at keeping the spammers at bay.