jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

New Changes At Hub Pages

1. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 4 years ago

Have you seen the message about Idle hubs on your account page.  Here we go again. I guess we will be deleting hubs now if HP determines they are idle as they put it.  Well, I guess winter holiday hubs are not going to be popular topics in August. Duh!

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 4 years ago

ZZZZZZ.....well, if they have to go?...then that means i go i guess.......back to sleep for now....zzzz....big_smile

3. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 4 years ago

If you think being told a hub is idle means you are supposed to delete them, you are welcome to invent that interpretation.

Squidoo's had this type of feature in place for several years and I find it really useful for helping manage a few hundred pages without anything falling through the cracks.  Over there I only ever have to fix a handful of lenses once or twice a year at most.

Out of my 200 hubs here, only five are showing idle icons.  Improving them is going to be easy.

1. SimeyC profile image87
      SimeyCposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Have to agree - I have perhaps 40 or 50 hubs marked this way and I've been toying with deleting many of them for a long time now - this is simply re-affirming my belief that these hubs were going nowhere. I will tweak a few that have potential, but as for the rest - good bye, farewell....