jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Can't save text or photos

1. Marsei profile image90
    Marseiposted 4 years ago

I have not been able to write hubs for days.  Anytime I try to save a text capsule or a photo, as soon as I hit save, the screen goes black and I  have no option except to leave the screen.  Please help.  It's perfect writing time as Isaac makes anything else impossible!  I have sent two emails to Teamhubpages.com and no reply. 

Thanks so much.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Marsei

It looks like your computer may have spyware/malware installed.
      Your browser is reporting "FunWebProducts" is installed.

Here is some info about it.
      https://www.google.com/search?q=FunWebP … =firefox-a

Can you disable any browser add-ons or plugins, clear your browser cache, and then restart the browser?

Marseiposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Power still down from Isaac and I'm in the car.  I'll try what you said when we have power.  Thank you so much for your help.  I'm thinking maybe I could just download another brower?  Wouldn't that serve the same purposse?  Thanks for this input.  I'm not techy and didn't think about the browser.  Someone else said Internet Explorer gives them trouble too.  I'll try downloading foxfire or chrome when I get power besides the car.  Trying to keep the fish alive with that power, horrible to watch them suffocating.  Thanks again!
        marsei

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
          Matthew Meyerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I would suggest using Firefox 14.
          http://hubpages.com/faq/#browsers

You might also want to do a malware/adware and virus scan as well.

Marseiposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Matthew for your help.  As soon as we have power I'll download
            Foxfire 14 and run a virus scan.  Thanks!

Closed to reply

working