jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How You can get maximum followers on your hub?

1. alexashots profile image60
    alexashotsposted 4 years ago

Informative, creative, simple, short, lengthy, crispy, native, international, comprehensive, exclusive, ...,...or something else...What should be the the base of your Content for displaying it on HubPages with some appealing visuals?

2. thooghun profile image87
    thooghunposted 4 years ago

I'm not sure I entirely understand the question, but I've noticed that a combination of concise, humorous and factual writing accrues the most social consensus (followers and facebook likes, tweets and so on).

Having said that, every article caters to a different audience, and not all topics are going to be socially geared. An article on weight loss could have a socially viral edge to it, but a hub on cancer won't. From my experience getting followers is more about what you write, than how you write it on in this regard.

The bottom-line is providing facts quickly and accurately. I've read some research that  suggests online writing differs from traditional paper writing in that readers SCAN a webpage. Keeping this in mind has allowed me to improve my chances on the social media. Bullet points, text capsules e.t.c

alexashotsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for sharing your experience...I'm agree with the point that  getting followers is more about what you write, than how you write it on in this regard.
      It would be great to write about people's interest or the current trend.But sometime I observe some fuzzy topic written beautifully with personal experience can relate and attract visitors on your hub.
      So my next question should we need to write on those topic that interests people or the topics that we can give expert opinion? How creative writing in a simple phrases or words can get more and more people to get to your hub? Can someone suggest me some points who have a better experience with HubPages?

3. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 4 years ago

Why do you want followers?

Only about 1% of followers will read anything you write, and even less will make you any money.

Google traffic, on the other hand...

alexashotsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

@WryLitt, well said..thanks for get me informed with the truth...can you just tell me any other way to get my hub highlighted as i want to make my post read by as many as it can..........I was about to launch an iPhone app( Travel app) and want to create buzz through HubPages... so, can you suggest me something for getting maximum visitors to get interact with.

working