jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

new editor

1. Gloria Cook profile image57
    Gloria Cookposted 7 years ago

It seems that the new editor does not always save drafts properly because when I paste a text which I am rewriting into the text box, then re-write it...the editor chooses to post the original, not the re-written text...and so I get a "Duplicate" error when I post the Hub...which is not my doing but the editor's doing.

It's very time-consuming to have to keep going back and re-writing things I have already re-written.

I suppose for now I will re-write in my own wordpad editor and then paste it when done into the New Editor.

Just to let you know of problems.

2. Whitney05 profile image68
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

I've noticed this too. It doesn't seem to happen often, but there are times where you have to re-format the paragraphs or something.

On a few occassions lately, I've pasted my content into the text capsule, saved the capsule, and it formats the text its own way. I reformat the text, save the capsule again, and it looks fine, but when I save the entire hub unpublished or hit publish, it reverts to no spaces, and I have to re-space the lines again. Usually, with the second, sometimes third time, it sticks.

3. Gloria Cook profile image57
    Gloria Cookposted 7 years ago

That sounds familiar to me as well.

4. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

I had problems trying to write into the Edit box. The whole box kept moving everytime I went to click my cursor in the box ...what's up with that? it doesn't happen all the time...but still, lol

1. Whitney05 profile image68
      Whitney05posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Try clicking elsewhere besides the box, save the capsule, save the hub, then open the hub back up to continue editing it.

This happens sometimes to me as well. It used to happen with the old editor, too, so it's not a new editor glitch.