jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

A Hubpages Comeback

1. His princesz profile image60
    His princeszposted 4 years ago

I feel like a newbie here. I joined Hubpages two years ago and published two articles. I've forgotten Hubpages after that. Now I'm back, I was able to publish two articles again. Got surprised when my two old articles were marked "idle"zz. That's new to me.The new interface and programs are overwhelming. I just switched my Google Adsense to Hubpages Ad Program. Whew... Any help and information would really be appreciated. Thanks a lot!

2. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 4 years ago

Hello and welcome back. The zz's mean the hubs needs some revising. Add new information,pic, videos,etc. Write more Hubs but don't add them all at once-space them out.
    The Hubpages ad program is new and i feel worthwhile so do allow it.
    read the learning center link that's listed under your username.Hope this helps you get back.

3. Good Guy profile image93
    Good Guyposted 4 years ago

After sleeping for two years, your profile rank is 84 after publishing another 2 hubs.  Not bad at all.  Welcome back.

4. His princesz profile image60
    His princeszposted 4 years ago

Thanks for all the encouragement Stacie and Good Guy. I just join the 7/7 hub challenge. Just for me to get kicking to write at least a Hub everyday. More success to you! smile