Hubtrail hubs - is this a problem area?

1. Bard of Ely profile image86
    Bard of Elyposted 4 years ago

Whenever it was, I got involved in the Hubtrail idea that was supposed to be helping our hubs get traffic. I can't say that I really noticed much difference after but it had sounded a good idea and I left all the hubtrail tags and list of Hubtrail feed links at the bottom of my hubs.
    Now I find that a large proportion of travel hubs classed as Idle are all Hubtrail ones. Of course now I am wondering if deleting the Hubtrail tags and links section is a good idea but have done so just in case. Does anyone here know anything about this matter please?

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 4 years ago

I only did one or two Hubtrail hubs and deleted those links and tags once that project dropped dead.  (you do know that project was abandoned by the folks who started it like two years ago, right?)  Those tags and links have been non-productive for a long time.

1. Bard of Ely profile image86
      Bard of Elyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

No, Rae, I didn't know that, so thank you!  Naively I spent time at the time adding all the hubtrail stuff to my hubs that would qualify as travel. Many of them are now binned. I suppose what I now have to do is get rid of all that stuff. I'll get on to it. Thanks again for helping!